🐱 Gift Card Deal Alert

This is a limited time deal. If you shop at Target, you want to check this out.

10% off Target Gift Cards SUNDAY ONLY. Valid 12/4

I already got one for the maximum of $300 because I shop online at Target all the time. You don’t get the 5% off using your REDcard on this offer, I tried. 🙂

But what I did do is made sure to activate my eBates cash back. It’s only 1% but if I’m buying anyway, I might as well get a few more dollars back.

For those who don’t have an eBates account, it’s quick and free to sign up. And you can use it for tons of different stores online I have the browser add-on so it automatically pops up to remind me to click the cash back button.

Click here to Sign up for eBates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

I don’t know about you, but I’ll take free cash whenever I can, even if it’s just a little bit. It all adds up and if I’m buying stuff online anyway, I might as well get the extra cash back when it’s available.

The post 🐱 Gift Card Deal Alert appeared first on Meow Brand.



from Meow Brand https://meowbrand.com/gift-card-deal-alert
via MeowBrand

Comments

Popular Posts